100% Money Back Guarantee
Family Reunion with Children
Is This Visa Right For Me?
The German state isn't interested in splitting up families ‒ even when national borders come in the way. The country offers a visa aimed at reuniting parents and children, the Family Reunion Visa.
The exact requirements for the visa depend on your specific situation: your and your child's nationality; and the age of your children. In most cases, the visa reunites parents and underage children. In some cases, the visa can also be applied to unborn children.
Germany's immigraiton authorities will want to see documents proving that your situation matches the visa's requirements. Legal hurdles that could delay or even jeopardize completely your visa application can pop up along the way. All too often, the process can mean lots of time, energy and stress.
Don't worry! VISARIGHT is here to help. Our mission is to take the stress out of the German visa process ‒ and to make sure your visa application reaches a successful conclusion as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Dedicated customer support
A Few Pointers
Stressful, confusing, tedious — those are words we usually hear used to describe the German visa process. VISARIGHT is here to change that. From now on, you can forget about annoying red tape and endless waiting. Save time and focus on more important things — we'll take care of your visa.
Our platform will automatically score your immigration chances, prepare your application and assemble all documents precisely how immigration officials want to see them. And where our algorithms are not enough, your personal customer success manager is ready to step in. Preparation of documents, arrangement of appointments, communication with authorities — VISARIGHT is here to help with every step of your visa process.
•Please note that separate applications must be submitted to the German missions abroad for each family member.
• Being able to prove the parent-child relationship -- and show that the parent in question is entitled to custody of the child -- is an essential element of the Family Reunion Visa. For parents who appear on their children's birth certificates, this part of the process will be easy. Otherwise VISARIGHT is here to help come up with other solutions.
• In certain cases, your visa application may lead to an ad hoc decision from the authorities. Simply put: If your application hinges on a claim of exceptional hardship, for example, officials will review your file and make a judgment call. If your application follows this route, your documentation will need to be especially thorough.
• If you are a German national returning from a long period abroad, you will profit from more relaxed European regulations governing visas to reunite parents and children.
• If you or your child have nationality from a non-European country, your application will need to include proof that you can support yourself and your child in Germany according to German standards.
• In many cases financial responsibility between a parent and child plays a role in the application. If you are a European adult and are trying to bring your parents from a country where citizens need a visa to live in Germany, you are required to take financial responsibility for your parent upon his or her arrival in Germany. In the case of underage European children, parents are financially responsible for their children.
No credit card required. No risk.